YOUR PARTICIPATION IN THE 25TH WORLD ENERGY CONGRESS
If you’d like to attend the 25th World Energy Congress, please fill in the registration form.
The registration form consists of three sections:
- First, you’ll be asked to fill in your personal details
- Next, you will be prompted to provide information about your organization
- Finally, you will be asked to provide your contact information
Once you have completed these three steps, you will be sent a confirmation email. Your application is now being processed.
Please note that the time taken to process an application varies for each applicant.
INVITATION TO THE CONGRESS
Please allow a few days for your application to be processed. Once this is done, you’ll receive an invitation to the Congress, together with an email providing more information about the event. The email will also specify your login and password to the personal web office on the event website.
At this point, you are kindly requested to log into your personal web office and confirm whether or not you will be attending the Congress.
You will need to have an invitation from the Congress organizers in order to attend the Congress.
HOW MUCH IS THE PARTICIPATION FEE, AND WHAT’S INCLUDED?
THE FOLLOWING IS INCLUDED IN YOUR PARTICIPATION PACKAGE:
- Access to all events on the Congress content programme (except invitation-only events)
- Access to all events on the Congress cultural programme (except invitation-only events)
- Access to business areas and the exhibition, dining facilities at the Congress venue, transport services and information resources
before the event
before the event
– members of the World Energy Council**
– not members of the World Energy Council
The participation fee can be paid either under an agreement or invoice/agreement – this will serve to guarantee your place at the Congress. The date of payment shall be considered to be the date on which the due amount is received in the account of the Roscongress Foundation.
* Base price for a single participant, including VAT 20%. Payment is made in Russian roubles at the exchange rate specified by the Russian Central Bank on the day in question.
** If you are a member of the World Energy Council, please contact your Member Committee to find out more about participation benefits and the registration process.
The organizers reserve the right to refuse registration requests without explanation.
CANCELLATION AND REPLACEMENT POLICY
Delegate spaces are limited and we want you to be able to book your place at the World Energy Congress with confidence. We understand that circumstances may change after you have confirmed your participation. We are therefore delighted to be able to offer extended cancellation.
If you need to cancel your participation or nominate a replacement for any reason, please notify your contact person at the Roscongress Foundation at your earliest convenience.
Cancellations made by 24 April 2022 inclusive will receive a 100% refund, while cancellations made from 25 April 2022 to 10 October 2022 inclusive will receive a 75% refund. Please note that no refunds can be issued if the request is received after 10 October 2022.
If you are unable to attend the Congress, you are welcome to select a substitute delegate to attend in your place at no additional cost.