Road to Congress 2022
Road to Congress 2022 is a series of online events taking place in the lead up to the 25th World Energy Congress in 2022. These events, held in partnership between the World Energy Council and the Roscongress Foundation, are designed to:
- Share topical insights and learn from the latest research by the World Energy Council
- Lead discussions on pressing issues facing the global energy sector
- Provide a snapshot of what participants can look forward to at the 25th World Energy Congress
Key features of Road to Congress 2022 events include:
- An exclusive focus on the global energy agenda
- Renowned speakers and authoritative energy experts
- Insights from decision-makers who shape the energy sector in various countries and regions
Events forming part of the Road to Congress 2022 series will be available to view on the World Energy Congress website and YouTube channel.
COVID-19: Accelerating a Better Energy Future for All
Watch now Results
The first event in the Road to Congress 2022 series was held June 17, 2020
Participants: Angela Wilkinson, Secretary General and CEO, World Energy Council; Alexander Novak, Minister of Energy of the Russian Federation; Pavel Livinsky, Chairman of the Management Board and Director General, Rosseti; Helima Croft, Managing Director and Global Head of Commodity Strategy, Global Research, RBC Capital Markets; Dr Leonhard Birnbaum, Member of the Management Board, E.ON, CEO, Innogy, Chair of the Studies Committee, World Energy Council.
Moderator: Sergey Brilev, Deputy Director, TV Channel "Rossiya", President, Global Energy Association.